Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, October 13, 2006

Occlusion

I know nothing about occlusion.

Sat in a lecture today with an animation of the jaw when it moves sideways. There are apparently 4 different ways and frankly speaking I couldn't see the difference. Nor did half the class.

Hate occlusion lectures - almost as much as I hate prosthetics.

On another note, went to buy ingredients to bake a Baileys Cheesecake for my friend's 21sts on Saturday. My only hope is that everything turns out according to plan and I don't get a sunken cheesecake which tastes like cardboard.

Test on Monday and have not studied a thing. However, still strangely calm.

Shall persevere.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

occlusion? is that something to do with the spatial relation of the jaw closure?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/13/2006 12:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home