Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, October 09, 2006

Housemate 3

Compilation of the things my housemate has done to piss me off this week:

1. Laundry.

She dumps all the clothes she wants to wash into the washing machine for weeks - thus rendering it impossible for me to use it because every day I think she's going to finally do her laundry. She doesn't. After that, when the clothes finally leave the washing machine, she leaves her clothes on the drying rack for another week - thus hogging the rack. When I politely asked her to take the clothes off so that I could do my laundry, what does she say? "Huh, it's not dry yet?" Yeah right it's not dry after 3 days out in the sun.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and took in her clothes for her. I left it on one of the dining room chairs and to this day they're still there - she's so lazy she can't even take her clothes in from the dining room. *disbelief*

2. Fish

I hate the smell of fish. I hate seafood fullstop. She has this disgusting habit of frying salmon or whatever stinky fish that is and leaves the pan unwashed for the fish smell to permeate into the pan and the rest of the kitchen.

3. Microwave Oven

Even with a huge sign stuck on the microwave oven admonishing her to (*@#(@) close the microwave door after use and clean up all spills she has once again failed to do it. I know I shouldn't be surprised but I'm still extremely pissed off.

Naturally, she expects me to clean up after her. Har har har.

4. Crocodile Mittens - Whole post devoted to it.

5. Lettuce

When I cleaned up the kitchen she had a random bowl of lettuce lying in there. I moved it to the dining table and to this day the lettuce are still rotting there. On the dining table (No, we do not dine on it. It's just there). Am I supposed to clean that up for her too?

Am I turning into her self-declared maid? This has got to STOP.

Labels:

3 comment(s):

Looks like the only way to can get that lazy housemate of yours to do *anything* is to do something like putting that bowl of rotting lettuce on her bed.

Sweet revenge. I wouldn't mind trying that. :)

By Blogger Andy, at 10/09/2006 3:08 AM  

Yeah...and like throwing up on her bed.

She'll probably just go to bed like nothing happened though. *rolls eyes*

Nothing she does will surprise me anymore. But that's what I say every week.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 10/09/2006 11:47 AM  

hey dental girl, sorry to hear about ur woes. try test her by not doing the housework as well..see who can stand it longer. if she dare to question u about it, u can say 'if you can do it, why i cant?'

thanks for dropping by my blog. cheers

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/09/2006 5:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home