Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, October 09, 2006

Nutella

I love Nutella.

I love eating it with bread for fun - thus rendering it impossible for me to stop myself from eating another slice. And another.

I hate people who steal my Nutella.

I hate it even more when Nutella thief denies it.

I am sick and tired of telling people what to do only to be ignored.

I am fed up.

Labels:

3 comment(s):

it's the same food thief all these while i presume?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/09/2006 10:45 PM  

the only nutella i knew is a P2P software brand :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/10/2006 8:35 AM  

WOW! I also LOVE Nutella. It is really hard to find it here in the US though, and if you can find it, it's usually pretty expensive. Yumm.....

By Blogger D, at 8/27/2007 2:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home