Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Crocodile Mittens

This blog is turning into a dumping ground of my emotions. Forgive me - but as it is, this is the only outlet I have apart from the friends I have who've been patiently listening to my ranting.

During the mid year holidays, my friend went to Darwin and came back with these for me:




I thought they were so cute and couldn't bring myself to use them because:

1. They were a gift.
2. They were too cute to use for everyday baking and messing around.

So I put it into one of the drawers in the kitchen and it slipped my mind. I took it out a couple of times to show my friends what cute oven mits I had, but that's about it.

Anyway, I decided to bake chocolate chip muffins for fun. I dug around for the usual oven mit that I use for baking and couldn't find it. Concluding that my housemate probably had it into her room, I resorted to my crocodile mits, only to realise one of them was missing.

I distinctly remember putting them together into the drawer after I showed them to a friend. So obviously someone took it. Question is, who the hell steals ONE mit? Be normal and steal both, bitch.

They say money can't buy happiness, but I say that it could in my case. Because I'd buy an apartment and shift in there and out of this hell hole.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

Hey I just came back from Darwin and I got you a replacement croc mitt :D

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 6/04/2007 11:56 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home