Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Bag It

Apparently a lot can be told about your personality when you empty your handbag. So I decided to empty out my handbag and have a look at what I have inside.



This is what I bring out on a typical day:

1. Sunglasses - I have a fetish for them and I wear them when there's even the slightest hint of sunlight. I have a phobia of UV exposure... especially in Australia where the ozone layer is supposed to be thinner.

2. Wallet - With money, cards, coins etc. Nothing special.

3> Keys - Most important item to bring out. No keys, no getting back into apartment.

4. iPod - For when I'm walking and need some music to keep me entertained.

5. Phone - This isn't really an essential. I'm not the kind of person who has to be connected to the world 24/7. Sometimes I choose to leave it at home when all I want to do is be alone.

That's all. What does that tell about my personality?

I can't even analyse it.

Labels:

3 comment(s):

sunglasses represent pride & style. perhaps maybe u had a pair of gorgeous eyes that needs to be protected round the clock.

wallet is self-explanatory. for a women it symbolises freedom! freedom to shop ehehe. :D

keys shows that security is one of your main priority & also shows that you only grant 'access' for certain people to get close OR know about you i.e. sharing secrets with friends etc.

ipod, you love music & your life is like music, n music more or less symbolises your mood everyday. your mood is music.

phone shows that you are always in-touch with your outer world, & you feel lifeless without phone. texting an sms is likely your favorite part time eventhough u may not realise it at times :) u scared of loneliness at times, n that is why the phone came handy in those occassions.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/09/2006 5:43 PM  

Lol.... a very detailed in-depth analysis. Not bad :P

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 10/09/2006 7:35 PM  

haha...every object possessed by an individual has a distinctive trait.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/10/2006 4:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home