Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Packed Week

Suddenly I'm a really busy girl.

There's a test next week and every single night this week I have something to do.

Trivia night, 3 birthday parties (all 21sts. It's the season) and work. How am I supposed to cram study into the schedule?

If only I could stop MSN-ing. I've long concluded that if MSN was out of my life, I"d be a person with heaps of time on my hands.

Should also stop the habit of looking at apartments/houses on real estate sites, in my effort to feel as if i'm doing something active to get out of this house. However, it seems to only make me realise what I'm missing out there.

Okay, going to dive into the world of cysts, extractions and oral medicine now.

Heading towards the shore...very very slowly.

Labels:

3 comment(s):

so whats ur MSN dokter? if i got tooth complications can i refer to u live ah?

:)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/10/2006 4:06 PM  

Lol...maybe, you're really lucky.

MSN is my email address, hotmail version. If you have my email address.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 10/11/2006 12:03 AM  

no where to be seen around ere worr. nope dun have ur hotmail addy :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/11/2006 1:04 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home