Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Stressed

On the whole, this entire year has been a bad one for my academic side of my life.

It's so easy to put studies last - after social commitments, daily stress (housemates, friendship, etc), mood swings, everything. It seems as if the only way I can study is when there is absolutely nothing that is weighing on my mind - which practically never happens.

Now that the year is drawing to a close I can feel that my slack attitude towards my studies is coming to bite me in the back.

I have so many things on my mind I couldn't fall asleep - which is why I'm blogging at this insane hour.

I'm worried
1. My partial denture patient is going to verbally abuse me when I inform him that the next time I can see him is next year because my exams are coming up and the base of his denture isn't ready for trying in yet (partly my fault because I didn't send it for processing earlier).
2. I have another cavity - this time on my 16. I"m starting to think that baking as a hobby is extremely detrimental.
3. I'm not going to be able to understand what on earth is happening in Occlusion, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Removable Prosthetics and Treatment Planning by the end of this semester.
4. I'm going to fail my practical because I can't bend a bloody clasp for partial dentures.
5. About what my housemate is going to do next.

Can't sleep. So stressed. Feel like I should study 24/7 until exam time and book another dental appointment ASAP.

OMG I blame myself for everything.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home