Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Slow Computer

It's come to a point where I seriously consider if I really want to write a post with a photo on it because it takes so long to open iPhoto and upload the pictures onto my computer. Then it takes even longer to import it into Blogger and post it up.

My computer has been getting increasingly slow as time passes. Not that it is something unusual or surprising, but it's really getting on my nerves.

I have an iBook which is almost 4 years old and I think it's a high time to upgrade to a newer model, i.e. the MacBook. However, I have annoyingly developed the desire to spend on other things such as bags and shoes. Also, ever since I started working (yes, I actually do work part time on top of being a dental student), I've been much more hesitant to spend money. A side effect I did not anticipate.

Most people tell me that perhaps getting an external hard disk would suffice. But the truth is, I would dearly love to give up this computer - faithful companion though it has been for the past 4 years to me - for a faster one.

Bags or new laptop?

Decisions decisions.

Labels:

4 comment(s):

hi,
i used to use blogger too..but i abandon it cos so user unfriendly! try wordpress instead. u can register for free at www.wordpress.com. lets say in the future u have ur own web domain u can migrate it straightaway.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/09/2006 5:35 PM  

if u going for another laptop Window ones, make sure u go for Toshi or Sony. Is also advisable u go get an external HD to backup only VIP files. i think ur commie is slow is because of undefraged HD, unscanned HD, undeleted cache/rubbish files or maybe trojan/spyware/virus infections :)

well, go for a commie! erm, maybe cos im a guy i say that thou. :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/09/2006 5:51 PM  

Lol...I'm definitely going to get a MacBook if I change... it's not even question.

Yeah, must give my computer a good cleanup. Shouldn't be so lazy.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 10/09/2006 7:27 PM  

Mac is cool n their quite cheap now.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/10/2006 4:07 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home