Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fantasy vs Reality

"If I had a millionaire boyfriend who had his own apartment with random spare rooms, I'd move in without even thinking about it. Like, NOW." I said, whining to my friend.

"Yeah yeah, your fictional millionaire boyfriend I've heard so much about. *rolls eyes* You know, I don't see why you would want to go out with rich pricks like that. All they do is spend their parents' money - anybody can do that." Friend sniffed.

"Fine. If I myself were a millionaire I'd buy my own apartment and move in."

"That's more like it. See? There are better things to hypothesize about."

Truth is - I'm sick and tired of being responsible for myself. For once in my life can I slack off and let someone else deal with stuff? Why can't I depend on a millionaire instead of becoming a millionaire myself?????

No millionaires anywhere, self or non-self. Back to the reality of my aparment.

Sigh.

Labels:

4 comment(s):

My friend is looking for a millionaire bf too, she's still single, looking and nothing. It's actually easier to become a millionaire yourself. ;p

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 10/12/2006 12:49 AM  

so whats the verdict? still diggin on havin a donald trump-like bf? bwahaha...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/12/2006 1:34 PM  

Lol...I think it's better to date a mere mortal. Many of my millionaire friends come with stacks of baggage - from broken homes to psycho ex-gfs.

Nobody has everything in life.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 10/12/2006 1:45 PM  

reality bites, & swear to god, they are daymn painful.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/12/2006 3:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home