Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

It's funny how things happen.

Came home and found a letter in the mail addressed to me from the other side of the world. Opened it up and there it was - a blow by blow report about how wonderful and amazing my friend's new girlfriend was. Did I mention she is 33 and he 21 - and he's a multimillionaire?

I choose not to comment.

Next surprise came in the form of a phone call.

Ghost of the Past: Hey girl, how've you been?
Me: I've been good.
Ghost of the Past: Yeah? You free tomorrow? Let's meet up. Come over to *name of restaurant we used to eat at all the time*.
Me: That's freaking far away from where I stay now. No way.
Ghost of the Past: Tsk... you've changed. Amazing what 2 years can do to a person.
Me: Yes, it is.
Ghost of the Past: Anyway, no biggie. I'll go pick you up and we'll go wherever you want to go. Okay, princess?
Me: Yeah. Whatever.

What else is in store today?

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home