Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Chocolate Baileys Cheesecake

I love baking and decorating cakes when I have the time.

However, I didn't have the luxury of time this week but managed to get all the ingredients and came up with this:



Chocolate Baileys Cheesecake with a Tim Tam Border



View from side



Filigree piping on the surface - My favourite style of piping due to it's simplicity.

I'm quite proud of my effort, even if I do say so myself.

It's a Chocolate Baileys Cheesecake with a Tim Tam Latte border. The ingredients cost an arm and a leg thanks to the alcohol and chocolate, which I bought from Koko Black.

It's very alcoholic - I hope the guests don't get drunk on it tonight. I guess I got a little bit bottle happy and poured a little too much in.

Now, if you will excuse me - I'm going to get dressed.

Labels:

4 comment(s):

HOLY CROCAMOLY!

u must bake me one of those!
*salute*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/15/2006 2:14 PM  

if i am in australia i will definately take an order from u!

the cake look so delicous

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/15/2006 4:03 PM  

dentalicious!

oh im the labor of sweetness.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/16/2006 2:33 AM  

*drool*

If you leave that in the waiting room for your patients, you'll have ALOT of patients!! ^-^

and how doctors hand out candy to kids as a reward, it all goes to the dentist's pocket ^_^

sweet sweet cake *drools*

By Blogger joey, at 11/19/2006 2:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home