Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Seri Muka

So a couple of weeks ago I bought a 15 dollar steamer. After one use it stopped working.

Deciding to give it the benefit of the doubt, I decided to exchange it for a new one. Unfortunately, it too has failed to work after the first use.

Conclusion? I have lost faith in 15 dollar steamers.

Anyway, due to the fact that I had no steamer I had to make this in the traditional way - in a pot with a steaming rack. The outcome was rather pleasing:



A tad too little mixture on the top but I followed the recipe exactly, which means the recipe is to blame! Will adjust accordingly in the future.

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

Oh, my. Another winner.

DOWANTDOWANTDOWANT!

By Blogger Me, at 8/13/2008 10:38 PM  

i want i want i want i want i want

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/14/2008 4:03 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home