Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Random Things...

1. If I spend too much time with someone inevitably I'll get sick of them. It doesn't matter how nice they are - I just can't spend unlimited amounts of time with the same person. Especially if I'm craving alone time and someone is around. Need space!! Obviously not the person's fault, but my own issue that I need to resolve.

2. I have a stapler that's about 2 inches long that fires 24/6 staplers. Every time I staple something together the force I have to expend is enormous compared to the result I get. Did not have a pleasant time when I had to staple 105 questionnaires together last week. However, it works perfectly well and I feel bad if I buy a new one. Is this rational?

It's like my hole puncher - it punches holes perfectly fine but every time I wanted to punch a set of papers I had to measure where's the middle to get accurately placed holes in my paper. I finally caved in and bought a puncher that had the measure thingie and my life has been infinitely better since then. However, I still feel twinges of guilt every time I think of my old puncher.

3. Every time I forget to bring a hair-tie to uni (which is practically every day) I'll take one of the gloves and rip off the cuff on it to use as a hair-tie. I've wasted countless gloves in that manner.

4. Every time I reach Friday I actually start thinking about Monday already. The way when it's Monday I'm already thinking of Thursday.

5. I broke my Hogies yesterday. Must have somehow squashed it somehow in my bag the wrong way. Not sure which colour to buy next.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

I can certainly relate with # 1.

By Blogger Me, at 8/02/2008 6:52 PM  

The glove thing is genius! I can not believe I've never thought of that.

By Blogger Rita, at 8/15/2008 4:19 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home