Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, August 07, 2008

New Developments

After much hesistation I decided that perhaps I should attend a cell group again.

The truth is that I never really had an excellent experience when it came to things like this. Generally I went out of obligation rather than true enthusiasm and ended up just dropping out after a while. And it's not easy to drop out. Questions have to be answered, excuses have to be given and all in all, I felt it was too much trouble.

Anyway, I attended one last night and for the first time I really actually wanted to be there rather than somewhere else.

On another note, the new toothbrush I'm using has bristles that are of different lengths and that has caused some pretty bad gingival trauma on the lingual of my lower 7s. Not comfortable.

I have also learnt that putting an ortho band around a tooth undergoing endo is a very wise idea. I used to think it was a complete waste of time but now I see it's not.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

why is putting an ortho band around tooth for endo a good idea? how does it help?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/08/2008 4:24 PM  

A band helps prevent the tooth fracturing after endo therapy has commenced. Teeth requiring root canal treatment have typically had a history of large fillings, and are therefore quite fragile, moreso after drilling an access cavity through the top of the tooth.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/09/2008 2:42 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home