Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, August 11, 2008

Trials

Isn't it hard enough that I have to get up at 8am on a Monday morning with 4 patients to see for various petty reasons?

Apparently it isn't.

The first patient was for a try in for Co-Cr framework. Went up to the lab to claim it and it wasn't there.

It was due on the 4th. I gave them a whole week to get their act together and apparently it's still not enough!!

"Oh... apparently there's been a miscast so it was deferred to the 7th."

"Well, it's the 11th today!!"

"Well... yes. It's unfortunate. You can have the lower though, but the upper isn't ready. The fastest the lower can come here is 30 minutes."

"What's the point of only having the lower?!?!"

"Yes...well, you'll just have to tell your patient it's not ready."

So yes, had that unpleasant task dumped on me the first thing in the morning. Thank goodness the patient was nice about it.

I only have a few GP sessions left and I honestly cannot afford to squander them on trivial things like this. It really pisses me off that the lab didn't even have the grace to tell me about it. I mean, I could have easily booked in my patient on the 5th and the outcome would have still been the same.

Exceedingly bad start to a week.

Labels: , ,

1 comment(s):

Kill them all with fire? Maybe not. Maybe thats just me.

Nothing to see here, moving along.

By Blogger Me, at 8/11/2008 8:48 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home