Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. If something isn't going to matter a week from now, it's not worth getting worked up over it. Some people say if it's not going to matter a year from now, but I like to start small.

2. Apparently the bevel of the needle should be directed to the surface of the bone when injecting LA. That's the last sentence I read in Malamed before I promptly fell asleep.

3. Cooking too much food eventually means eating too much, leading to weight gain if one doesn't control the situation.

4. I'd forgotten how good Il Dolce Freddo's tasted until I relived the experience a couple of nights ago. It is divine. Amazing that I actually worked there for 3 months.

5. Watched Priceless yesterday. Ridiculously unrealistic story line, but amazing clothes and accessories to ogle at.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

LOL at the second fact. I don't know but that sounds heaps funny to me!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/18/2008 10:35 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home