Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tagged

Miss Milk tagged me weeks ago and now I respond in my slow ambled manner.

The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people

1. Had many 'nearest' books seeing book shelf is right next to desk. Mused about what would be the least juvenile sounding book to quote but decided - sod it, if I seem juvenile, so be it. Today's choice will be from Andersen's Fairy Tales.

2. Page 123 - 2nd page of the tale "The Snail and the Rose Bush".

3. Fifth sentence - "There came up from the ground a strength to me, there came a strength from above."

4. Next 3 sentences -

"I experienced a degree of pleasure, always new, always great, and I was obliged to blossom.

It was my life, I could not do otherwise."

"You have had a very easy life." remarked the snail.

5. Tag 5 people.

Right. Lemme see. I don't actually know who reads my blog, but I'm going to give it a go:
i) Mayne
ii) Jolyn
iii) Keili from White Tissues
iv) Rachel from DelandRachel
v) Berenice from Orange Spirals

1 comment(s):

i have many nearest books too !!! plus i just came back from Kino after spending a few hundred... n yes, i read ur blog as religiously as i read the newspaper everyday. ;p

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/17/2008 9:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home