Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dose of Luck

Today was the final visit for my patient after a lengthy treatment plan.

She came in and gave me this:



I have received presents from my patients before, but never a thank you card. There's something about a written appreciation that just warms the cockles of my heart.

And look what she said!!!

"Thank you so much and all the best for the future, lots of good luck.

And the present? A candle.

Why am I making it so significant?

1. 2 days ago I sat in my room and I said...'Yeap. Need candles. But don't want to buy candles, seeing they're completely unnecessary frivolous things."

2. I was whining that my luck has been running low. I mean, who loses 2 pairs of safety glasses and a patient's denture all within 2 weeks? And what does my patient shower me with?

I feel so much better. Better than I have felt for the past few weeks.

I'm blessed.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

That's sweet. :) It's nice to see that what you do doesn't go unnoticed. I must confess, I've never thought of giving a present or a thank you note to a dentist before. Maybe I will.

By Blogger Sprinkled Words (former Miss Milk), at 5/14/2008 7:03 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home