Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Simple Life

Went to highlight my hair today. As usual, I small-talked the hairdresser who was doing it.

Me: So, how long have you been a hairstylist?
Him: Hmm...about 3-4 years?
Me: Oh...right. So you went straight into hairstyling after you finished high school?
Him: Me? No! I stopped studying soon after I got into high school.
Me: Oh...wow.
Him: Yeah, just wasn't into studying, you know?
Me: So, are you happy where you are now?
Him: Yeah...I guess you could say so. It's not a bad career, the pay is alright... what more could you ask for?

I guess I envy people who are contented with their lives. I have the tendency to want more out of life. One could be positive and say I'm ambitious, or one could be negative and say I'm discontented.

Hmm....

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home