Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, January 19, 2007

Crowning Glory

After a lot of indecision about what to do with my hair, I finally decided to keep it long and perm it.

I decided that the best way to find the best person to perm my hair was to stop the next random person who had fantastic hair and ask them point blank where they did their hair.

The opportunity came when I was at the bank.

Me: *looking at a woman's hair with envy*
Woman: *puzzled do I know this psycho girl from somewhere look*
Me: *finally* Excuse me, could you please tell me where you do your hair?
Woman: Oh... Salon X.

Salon X is the most expensive salon in town.

This perm cost me almost 2 times what a normal perm would cost. But I'm happy.

Pictures when I can be bothered.

Now I want to highlight my hair too. But I'm pretty much broke right now.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home