Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Da-da, Da-da, Da-da-aa

Can't get this song out of my head.

I know some people consider it a crime to like a song sung by Paris Hilton, but I can't help it!!

Da-da,Da-da, Da-da, Da,
Da-da, Da-da, Da-da, Da

So I was thinking to myself when you passed me by
"Here's what I like".
And you were with somebody else but you can't deny
Thatís me in your eye

Do you know
What itís like
When itís wrong
But it feels so right?

[Chorus]
Nothing in this world can stop us tonight
I can do what she can do so much better
Nothing in this world can turn out the light
Iím gonna make you feel alright tonight.
Da-da, Da-da, Da-da, Da, Tonight
Da-da, Da-da, Da-da, Da, Tonight

Baby, you and I, we got what will never be
You know I'm right
So tell me what you're waiting for when you're here with me?
Most guys would die

You should know
What itís like
When it hurts
ëCause it feels so right

[Repeat Chorus]

I gotta tell you something
Itís something that you just might like
No, itís not the same thing
Yeah, you'll learn I'm not too shy
You and I, we can do this thing tonight

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home