Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, January 19, 2007

Cashmere Goodness

I still miss my first Burberry scarf that I ever owned.



Till this day I do not know if I lost it out of my carelessness or to my psycho housemate.

I guess I will never know.

However, I'm fortunate enough to have a friend in the US who was kind enough to buy these for me.




Burberry cashmere scarves in white and burgundy. They were on a whopping 60% sale. I couldn't resist.

Can't wait to get them when I go back to Australia.

I am comforted.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

I was at Safeway QV when i noted that 2 boxes of 100g Lindor were selling for $5.00.
"I must tell Dental Girl about this," I told myself.

Then I remembered Dental Girl is in Malaysia. Lucky girl.

Ironic isnt it, that the dental girl loves chocolates?

By Blogger Tan Yee Wei, at 1/20/2007 12:10 AM  

It's on sale?

*sulk*

I'm still in Malaysia!

Never mind - less chocolate, more skinny.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 1/20/2007 1:07 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home