Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, January 15, 2007

Ghost Stories

When people break up the most common line I hear from both parties is "I don't know what I ever saw in him".

In my case it wasn't a case of breaking up - it was a case of falling out of a friendship.

2 years down the road and we are on "hi-bye" terms and he had the audacity to say this to me.

Him: So, where are you moving to this year?
Me: Oh...the apartment on Swanston St, do you know it?
Him: Not the Swanston St one!! *mock horror*
Me: Why not?
Him: Well, a girl commited suicide in that building and my friend who lives there moved out because of... spooks.
Me: That's the other apartment.
Him: No, it's your apartment.

I was starting to get pissed off.

Me: Well, even if it was, so what?
Him: Well, if the lift stops at that floor in the middle of the night, you'll be prepared.
Me: ..............I'll inform you if I ever get spooked. Thanks for your advice. *roll eyes*
Him: I know I shouldn't be telling you these things, but it's true.

WTF.

I'm not a 10 year old girl anymore and he is not a 15 year old teasing teenage boy either. What on earth did I ever see in him? WHAT?

Stupid immature idiotic &(@#*@()#.

I feel better now.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

well its true that its a bit immature act from his end... good to hear that u feel better now... sometimes u can drop by My Friendship Blog as well.... hope u will find it interesting...!!!

By Blogger Emmie, at 1/15/2007 8:25 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home