Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Year 4

In less than two weeks I'll be heading back to Melbourne for my fourth year in Dentistry.

Up to now I'm still undecided as to whether I should bother buying those magnifying thingamees to wear for root canal treatment. I've been told it's not necessary but would be a good help. So should I buy it?

I confess that I'm a tad lazy to bother. If it's not essential.

Other than that, I guess I look forward to going back. Going to have a new start in a new apartment, which is kind of good for a person who is currently obsessed with organizing. Been mentally planning how I would set up my bedroom, which is about 3 times the size of the room I stayed in last year. I can finally stretch out.

It'll be good to go back to Melbourne where I can do anything when I want and how I want instead of being governed by idiotic rules at home. I'm not allowed to drive (the traffic here is too crazy), not allowed to go out alone (do you want to get raped and murdered?) , not allowed to do anything essentially. Will embrace my freedom with open arms again.

This year is going to be particularly different because my housemate of 4 years (the non-psycho one) has gone to Singapore to start work.

Things will never be the same again.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home