Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, January 12, 2007

Troubled Mind

Whenever I start slipping into the valley of self pity and depression, I try to keep myself occupied with things to do. Therefore I've been surfing around for more bags to add to my collection. Bear with me.



Louis Vuitton Multicolore Shirley - I've been thinking about buying this for ages but I live in mortal fear that one day the multicolored print will just be deemed as out of fashion and I'll be stuck with a very expensive useless bag.



Luella Suzi Tote - Yummy.



Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Roxbury Drive - I love this so much. But not in this color - I think white is the nicest in this collection.



Chanel 2.55 - in white ostrich skin. Did I ever mention ostrich skin was my favourite exotic leather? This is by far the most expensive bag on this list. Sigh...

I need a new hobby.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home