Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Housemate 4

Housemate complaints of the week:

1. Rubbish

Believe it or not, my housemate has gotten so lazy it's gotten to the point where she can't even throw rubbish into the rubbish bin.

Basically, the rubbish bin was full. Does she tie up the bag and start a new bag? No. Does she leave the old bag and start a new bag (something marginally acceptable)? No.

She throws the rubbish next to the bag on the floor.

Her self declared maid i.e. me has to get a new bag, tie up the old one and pick up her rubbish.

(*@#)@#Z*@()*#(@)#

2. Verbalization

After leaving notes about the microwave oven failed to produce it's proper effect, I decided to just tell her face to face.

Me: Hey, do you mind cleaning the microwave oven? It's really dirty.
She: *Opens microwave oven and feints innocence* Oh, really? Oops..okay okay. Sorry!!
Me: That's okay. *pause* You know, the easiest way to not get spills or spatters in the first place is to just use cling wrap.
She: Yeah, okay.

I told her that on Monday and till Wednesday the microwave oven is still dirty and the door is still open.

^*(#$&*(@*#)*@#&)(*)*#!

Wednesday came along and I told her once again to clean the microwave.

She: Yeah yeah...I'm going to do it now.

I went out, came back and voila - the microwave was 25% cleaner than before.

I actually managed 25%! So proud of self (not!)

3. Used Plasters

For some unknown reason she doesn't have the ability to throw plasters into the rubbish bin. Hell, she can't even throw rubbish rubbish into the rubbish bin. Instead, she just chucks it around in the bathroom.

Not sure who is she expecting to pick it up.

What next - throwing used sanitary pads around the place too?? Wouldn't put it past her.

Alright. Enough. I've promised myself that I am not going to talk about her anymore. It's a waste of time.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home