Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Designer Haircut?

I went to get a haircut after my test, as a reward to myself. Not that I studied heaps or anything - I just felt that I wanted to pamper myself needlessly.

The person who cut my hair was from the UK and was quite chatty. On discovering that I was a dentist:

Hairstylist: Are you serious??
Me: Yeah...?
Hairstylist: How do you do that? I don't know...I just couldn't...Ewww!!!
Me: You get used to it.
Hairstylist: Even the drilling?? *shudder*
Me: When you're the one holding the drill, it's less traumatic.
Hairstylist: *pause* Yeah. True.

Incidentally, he used to work at Toni&Guy for 7 years before opening his own salon. Which technically means my haircut is something a person who went to Toni & Guy would get.

Frankly, I can't tell the difference.

Labels:

5 comment(s):

Haircuts are always therapeutic and I seriously lol-ed at your reply re: drilling :D btw, your confections are seriously drool-worthy. If you ever feel like you don't want to traumatise ppl by drilling their teeth, I'm sure you could always spoil their teeth through baking! :)

By Blogger PP, at 10/18/2006 7:04 PM  

LOL, that's cold hard logic working. (if you're the one holding the drill, it's less traumatic)

By Blogger Tan Yee Wei, at 10/18/2006 7:34 PM  

any pic of da haircut? curious how it looked like. LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/19/2006 12:08 AM  

Paris: I'm spoiling my teeth baking lol...

lao chen: Well, it's true, if you're not the one feeling pain, it's a hell of a lot easier.

astrosurge: If I posted a picture of me, that wouldn't make me anonymous anymore, would it?

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 10/19/2006 5:04 PM  

hair ma.

noneed show ur face oso wan.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/20/2006 2:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home