Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, October 20, 2006

Availability

A friend of mine has seen someone he really likes and wants to go for her.

She happens to be my friend. She has a boyfriend.

Me: Don't bother - she's taken.
Friend: I don't care if she's taken - I don't care if she's married. She's hot! Give me her number!
Me: In case you forgot, you have a girlfriend too.
Friend: So what?? She's hot! *slobber*
Me: She's been together with her boyfriend for ages now - don't think she's going to drop everything for you.
Friend: Why not?? Anything is possible.
Me: Please don't go around breaking hearts.
Friend: If she is so happy with her boyfriend, she won't leave him to go out with me anyway. So what's the deal?
Me: ....I'm ending this conversation now.

Which makes me wonder - if you were together with somebody and someone else who is equally compatible and attractive comes along - how do u know if you're with the right person? Maybe you're meant to be with person No.2.

Not that I'm advocating going around stealing people's partners. I'm just saying.

Life is complicated.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

some guys just go for it, but not me cos i practice the Knight's Templar code of conduct - thou shalt not snatch!

haha.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/21/2006 11:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home