Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, September 29, 2006

Pink Wish Tim Tams

I was going to be a good girl and not eat anymore junk food. No junk food leads to a healthier lifestyle.

Then I go to the local grocery supermarket and what do I see on the shelf?



It's like they knew that I wouldn't go for the usual run off the mill Tim Tams (bottom) and decided that they would come up with Luscious Strawberry Tim Tams - with the promise that 10 cents of every pack sold goes into breast cancer research! How was I supposed to resist a new flavour and a good cause? How?

Just wiped off half the pack. No dinner for me tonight.

Labels:

3 comment(s):

Oh it looks so yummy! I love Tim Tams. I can finish the whole pack all by myself in less than half an hour. Scary, I know. :P

By Blogger Olive Poppy, at 9/28/2006 8:21 PM  

oh yummy...
i wonder if we have them here...

By Blogger Fashionasia, at 9/28/2006 8:54 PM  

I don't think they have it back in Malaysia - at least I have never seen them there before. But I'm from a kampung back home so maybe they have it in KL but I don't know it.

Lol...I used to do the one pack per night thing too but then horrors! I gained weight :( Lucky you.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 9/28/2006 9:07 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home