Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, September 29, 2006

Dr McDreamy

Is it me or does everybody work extra hard and try their best when there's a good looking demonstrator watching over them?

I have had the good fortune to get a very nice set of demonstrators this year - and one exceptionally good looking one. Since he's the hottest thing that's in the building, it seemed natural that everybody should have a tiny crush on him. Right?

Of course, I haven't been making things easy for myself. So far I've managed to put the toffelmire (however you spell it) band on incorrectly three times in a row and various other stupid mistakes like putting the x-ray film the wrong way and accidentally drilling into the patient's pulp. Oh, and on the first session I didn't know what a spoon excavator was. Now that I look back, I seriously went out of the way to act like an idiot.

Although all my demonstrators are nice, I believe their patience to be not unfathomable and therefore should get my act together. Starting...tomorrow - right after I figure out how to sharpen my scaling instruments.

Labels:

6 comment(s):

I've gone thru the exact same thing. I seem to make a royal ass of myself whenever there is a gorgeous superior or senior in the room!

By Blogger Ninja, at 9/28/2006 7:24 PM  

Yeah, it is my firm belief that the hotter the person in the room, the stupider things you do. *sob*

Must learn level-headedness!

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 9/28/2006 7:28 PM  

So who's this Dr McDreamy?

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 9/28/2006 10:19 PM  

Lol...he's this guy who comes in to demonstrate for us. He's quite young....who knows, he might have been in your batch! Lol.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 9/28/2006 11:02 PM  

Yeah I know he's a demonstrator and quite young and how so what's he's name? If he's in my batch I didn't get him as demonstrator, that probably explains why I didn't do too bad on my clinical stuff :p

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 9/29/2006 7:03 PM  

Lol...I'm reluctant to put up his name just in case people from uni stumble into this blog and figure out who he is and who I am!! Sorry...*blush*

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 9/29/2006 7:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home