Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Exercise

I hate exercising.

There's no way around it. I hate exercising. I hate sweating away in the gym trying to burn a few more calories so that I can have that extra bit of cake. I hate going for group classes - halfway through the class I always wonder what the hell am I doing here???

There's only one sport that I love - tennis. I like the rhythm, the sunshine and the game as long as I don't play against an opponent who is too agressive. As I said - I hate exercising.

However, recently I've been trying to walk at least half an hour daily in my effort to keep myself healthy. I've been falling sick constantly and either my lifestyle or my diet is the culprit. I choose to target my lifestyle first.

Half an hour isn't too bad. What I do is I pop on my favourite songs on my iPod, walk down streets where the houses are beautiful and build my castle in the air.

Now all I have to do is keep it up.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home