Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Coats And Cardigans

Most girls who have a spark of vanity in them would rather wear a jacket that looks good than to be warm in winter.

I know I am that kind of person - which is why there are no coats that are actually thick enough to keep me warm during winter in my closet. All I have are thinner cardigans and lightweight jackets that are not so bulky as to make me look....well...fat.

The solution seems easy - just go and buy a nice thick warm jacket for myself! Easier said than done. Everytime I go shopping I come back with another thin outerwear that looks flattering but serves little purpose.

The only nice and decently thick coat that I have been eyeing is this:


Burberry Trench Coat

Only problem is that it costs USD 995. I guess it's a good thing it's spring now.

Labels:

8 comment(s):

Burberry trenches are really worth saving up for :) But the prices... ouch!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/28/2006 11:42 AM  

I know - isn't it depressing? Makes me sad just thinking about it. Shall persevere! Lol.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 9/28/2006 11:55 AM  

My sis is one of those who rather die than be caught wrapping up like a meat loaf in winter, she's now suffering from chronic pneumonia.

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 9/28/2006 10:21 PM  

You'll be able to afford that with one week's pay (plus $1000 change) when you become a dentist :p

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 9/28/2006 10:32 PM  

Really? Omg, must work harder to realize my Burberry trench dream then...

Sometimes I think that this mythical wonderful paycheck thing is just something the lecturers make up to con us into studying. Good to know a real dentist is telling me it's true. Lol.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 9/28/2006 11:04 PM  

Chronic pneumonia? Are you serious? Shit..okay - maybe I should wrap up more.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 9/28/2006 11:05 PM  

Yeah she's suffering from chronic cough and gets sick all the time, the doctor said it's chronic pneumonia, everytime she goes to the doc he would say: wear more.

It's not a myth. If you are unethical (e.g. do crappy fillings in 15 mins and free up more time to do more crappy fillings, do unnecessary treatments etc) you can even afford 3 Burberry trench coat with a week's pay plus change, maybe a pair of Jimmy Choo thrown in. ;p

Which yr r u in anyway?

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 9/29/2006 7:18 PM  

Nice to know I'm not suffering in dental school without any future rewards in store for me. Hehe...

I'm in 3rd year now - still a while more to go.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 9/29/2006 7:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home