Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, December 27, 2008

High Maintenence

Milton is high maintainence.

After the Boxing Day fiasco he was very quiet at home but seeing that it was after such a scare I decided it was normal.

Then I noticed he was pawing at his right ear a lot. Didn't think much of it until his right eye started having some greenish discharge and upon inspection I saw it - what looked like a scratch in his eye.

Panicked and called the breeder, who told me that it could wait until today.

Went to the vet bright and early this morning (with a Sunday surcharge, no less!) and was told he had a cornea ulcer.

How did he get it? Must have banged into something/got scratched by a plant/scratched himself when he was pawing.

So now he has to get some eye ointment put in for the next 3 days. The good news is that it should heal quite easily.

Feeling poor. However, he's finally housetrained!! Very happy about that. Took 19 days of sleepless nights.


Milton - Lying on my lap. He's very smart - he'll choose the most comfortable spot in the room that's available, be it my lap, a cushion, the sheepskin rug or the sofa.



Milton the Boss - I'll just sit here on this nice comfortable chair and tell you what to do.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home