Tooth Fairy In The Making

Friday, December 12, 2008

Froggie

Froggie is a handphone holder that I decided to sacrifice to the greater good of preventing my entire house from being chewed up to Milton.

Milton will go to bed at night with Froggie and play with him when he's allowed out for short periods of time after he has done his business. Here's a shot of him and the poor mangled soft toy.



Taking care of him is a full time job. Mainly because I'm determined to toilet train him as quickly as possible and avoid as many mistakes as possible - meaning I have to watch him like a hawk whenever he's out of his crate. However, he's a really sweet little puppy and I'm happy I got him.

More photos to follow - the truth is I'm too busy taking care of him to actually take photos as well as make sure he doesn't start chewing up my shoes and bags and clothes and etc.

2 comment(s):

i think i m in love...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2008 4:58 PM  

So cute!!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/12/2008 9:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home