Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mentone

Drove all the way to Mentone today in the pouring rain to visit a family friend. Melbourne's weather has been uncharacteristically wet. I have to say that I am longing for true summer weather - warm sun and blue skies. Not cold winter-like days!

Anyway, the family friend had a Russian Blue cat called Nicky. Very cute.



On the way there, I dropped by a pet shop to get a rawhide bone to keep Milton busy. My hands have been mercilessly bitten and nipped by his surprisingly sharp and strong baby teeth. Here he is keeping busy with his new chew toy.



May that rawhide bone last forever.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

i think Milton is very photogenic... must be his genes at work. hehe... ;p
m still not used to calling him Milton... :S

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/14/2008 7:27 AM  

I know I'm biased towards this particular breed but, but... Gah, he's so cute! And I love the name. Milton. I may have steal it for my next pet. :P

By Blogger Sprinkled Words (former Miss Milk), at 12/15/2008 1:18 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home