Tooth Fairy In The Making

Sunday, December 21, 2008

In The Courtyard

Milton was restless and irritable after for the 5th meal in a row I did not hand the food immediately. No no - Dental Girl had other plans.

Every time it's time to eat, I'll hold his dog bowl and pick out his dry dog food piece by piece and say...

Me: Milton, sit.
Milton: *sit*
Me: Good sit! *hands over one piece* Milton, down.
Milton: *down*
Me: Good down! *hands over another piece* Milton, shake hands.

It goes on and on and on and on...I think I probably make him repeat and learn new things for at least 50-75 pieces of kibble before I finally settle the bowl down (left with almost nothing after his intensive training) and let him eat his dinner in peace.

However, he can now sit, down, shake hands, roll over, turn around and stay. Not bad for a 12 week old puppy. Admittedly, he had no choice but to learn.

Anyway, as I said - he was a little sulky.

Decided to cheer him up. Brought him to the courtyard downstairs. Here's a few photos of him:


What is this place and how do I get home?? - Milton is scared of the outdoors. He follows me everywhere I go outside, probably fearing that I would abandon him.


Flowers? - Milton investigates.

I think I'll try to pluck some.


Me: Milton, wake up!
Milton: Do I have to? :(

Yes, I'm putting words into my dog's mouth now. So sue me.

Labels:

4 comment(s):

awwww...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/21/2008 8:07 PM  

Gee, you've done well. I never managed to teach my Cavalier more than 'sit' and 'drop', which he thinks is basically the same thing. I tip my hat to you.

By Blogger Sprinkled Words (former Miss Milk), at 12/23/2008 11:15 PM  

Your dog is so crazily and "awesomely" cute! :)

By Blogger Aik Win, at 12/24/2008 5:01 PM  

ehhhh keep ur blog this way. i think ur readers are all falling in love with him alrd!
cant wait to meet milton!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/26/2008 11:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home