Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, December 15, 2008

Exhausted

Taking care of Milton is almost like taking care of a newborn baby - I'm absolutely exhausted!

He can only hold it at night for about 4 hours which means I never get more than 4 hours of sleep straight. And if that wasn't enough the apartment agent has been harassing us almost daily for inspections in their attempt to rent off this apartment. As a result, I've been having to sneak him over to other apartments/hide him in the closet whenever they come.

All my hard work is paying off though - Milton knows to walk to the balcony when he needs to go and as for his chewing, I've found what he hates the most and have used it to my advantage.

A can full of coins that I shake when I want him to stop biting whatever he's attacking. He really hates that sound.

It's come to the point where all I have to do is reach for the can and he backs off.

Now if only the apartment agent would just LEAVE ME ALONE.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

hide him in the closet ???!!!??? hahaha... he can easily pass off as a soft toy. my colleagues who have seen his pix all asked me if Milton was real. ;p

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/15/2008 5:00 PM  

Milton is too cute! :D can i visiiiiiitt!!!! i'll bring him chewing stuff :P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/15/2008 10:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home