Tooth Fairy In The Making

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One Week

In the busiest week of my life, it was a week of driving long distance almost every single day.

Started off on Monday when I went off to find my future home. Finally settled on this house:



It's a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home for me, Milton and another dentistry friend

On Tuesday and Wednesday, I went over to Phillip Island with my parents for a short trip away. On the way, we saw these pelicans at the shore. I've never ever seen pelicans and to be honest their bills were kind of terrifying. Reminded me of a very very large pair of scissors.



On Thursday and Friday I went down the coast to see the 12 Apostles and other attractions of the Great Ocean Road. Went to the treetop walk in Otway even though I am well known for my fear of heights.

Mom: You will never come here again so you my as well go.
Me: ....:S:S:S

Anyway, I managed to do it although I was absolutely petrified. I think it reflects in this photo when I was 35m up, frantically clutching onto the rails.



On Saturday, it was graduation. Here's the first bouquet I've ever received in my life - by received I mean my parents bought it for me and I picked out exactly what I wanted. Brown wrapping paper because the graduation gown's trimming color for Dentistry was a champagne-y brown.



Sunday we headed to the Dandenong Hills. In one of the gardens there was a huge field of daisies so big and pretty I had to take a photo there.


And on Monday I went to Yarragon to take Milton home.



Tiring but fun week. Back to the hum drum existence of reigstering to be a dentist, application forms, health checks and boring moving.

Labels:

1 comment(s):

OMG !!! he's like a biggie softtoy !!!~~~

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/2008 12:11 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home