Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, November 03, 2008

Diagnosis

Am currently writing up notes for my case presentation and I have a question.

Would "gingival recession" and "fractured tooth" and "missing temporary crown" be part of my list of diagnoses or are they meant to be just shoved into the treatment plan?

Confused.

On another note, have finally compiled all my summarized notes into one file and it is 250 pages of Arial size 10 with tiny margins. Yes, I feel overwhelmed. Yup, I only have 6 days to go through everything. No, I might not get my 9 hours of sleep for coming week.

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

hv faith in yourself dental girl, you can get through this! just sleep 8 hours less each day already.. haha :p

and i wouldn't put gingival recession n missing temp crown under diagnosis. fractured tooth, yes.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/04/2008 4:22 PM  

hi dental girl....i m oso dental girl from malaysia....accidentally c ur profile n ur blog...haha...just realize actually every dental student in d world have d same life...haha...

By Blogger coyokito, at 11/05/2008 12:47 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home