Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

When Will This End?

I made up my notes for my 4th year exams and studied just what I made up - and managed to get through it just fine.

This year when I look at them I can't believe I had the nerve to just go into the exams with that little knowledge in my mind. Thus, been adding additional notes to everything and although I've been doing it for the past couple of weeks the things to add seems unending!

It's times like this that I wish that notes would magically write themselves and just by touching textbooks knowledge will infuse into my brain through osmosis.

If only!

Labels:

2 comment(s):

I miss making notes for the exams!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/28/2008 10:17 PM  

If only... sigh but the amount of stuff to osmosise is so much that i think i will get increase intracranial pressure and die a horrible death. either way it's bad lol

By Blogger s0hp0h, at 10/29/2008 2:25 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home