Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, November 03, 2008

Twenty Three

Parents are coming over from Malaysia for my graduation (please God, please don't let them come for nothing) and so my mom was asking if I needed anything in terms of face care.

Mom: How much more face moisturizer do you have?
Me: Oh, heaps. Don't bother bringing any more.

Got a lecture about how me being 23 is not the same as an irresponsible 16 year old who can just do nothing and have young and glowing skin. No no - good skin comes at a price.

Traumatised me back into my 5 step face care plan. Not sure how long it's going to last. We will see.

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

i get that lecture too, especially cos i sleep late. your skin isn't like it used to be, its needs nurturing... you'll get wrinkles soon, and those bags! =.=" such is life

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/04/2008 1:12 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home