Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, October 27, 2008

Dreamt that I had a cavity on my 47D and was frantically trying to remineralize it with ToothMousse the entire night.

Been eating a block of Cadbury Fruit and Nut - the only thing preventing me from finishing the entire block off right now is the fact that my palate and tongue have been subjected to trauma from the nuts in the chocolate.

Also have been revisiting old worship songs. Very nostalgic. Reminds me of the time I was still 13, giggling with church friends after service and all the teenage love dramas. Dramas generally centered around the fact that nobody was allowed to date - therefore there was lots of sneaking around and chain phone-calling.

Sigh.

Labels: ,

1 comment(s):

hahaha ROFL at the frantically remin of cavity - it is so funny.. or is it just me?

By Blogger s0hp0h, at 10/27/2008 9:44 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home