Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No More Time Wasting

I've decided to take some time to write down what I do every 2 hours, just to get an idea of what I'm doing with myself with the 16 hours that I'm awake every day.

Have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be along the lines of:

8-10am = Get ready for uni and first half of GP session
10am-12pm = GP
12-2pm = Lunch and random internet surfing
2-5pm = GP
5-7pm = MSN and random internet surfing. Dinner.
7-9pm = MSN and more random internet surfing
9-11pm = MSN and even more random internet surfing
11-12pm = Reading non educational books e.g. fairy tales and chick lit.

End of day.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

That is so weird; I'm about half through one of those days, almost hour for hour (replacing uni with work).

By Blogger Me, at 7/29/2008 1:08 PM  

... I think we're the same person. :|

Except replace GP/uni with school.

By Blogger Sprinkled Words (former Miss Milk), at 7/30/2008 2:34 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home