Tooth Fairy In The Making

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Milk Frothing

I've been really into soy chai lattes lately and suddenly realized that I was drinking about 20 dollars worth of soy chai lattes a week.

So I decided that I should figure out how to make my own soy chai lattes at home.

Which was why I bought a milk frother.



A milk frother basically looks like a coffee plunger. You pour the milk in, plunge the handle up and down a few times and you get frothy milk. Soy milk takes a little bit more effort but it pays off.

So basically steep the chai tea in 1/3 the volume of water you usually use to make tea, and make up the chai latte with 1/3 of the concentrated tea and 2/3rds frothed milk. Add sugar if desired.

Sipping my 3rd cup of soy chai latte now.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

Ewwww I dont like chai tea ;p

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 11/07/2006 11:58 PM  

Really? What a shame....it's my favourite beverage now lol.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 11/08/2006 12:59 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home