Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, November 02, 2006

New Habits

Over the course of this year, I've developed the habit of:

1. Washing my bedsheets every week. Used to be longer than that. Now I get all germophobic and change it weekly.

2. Using Post-It-Notes for everything. I stick them on my laptop, my organizer, my bags, anything.

3. Using an organizer. Looks like I'm starting to become a control freak.

4. Flossing daily. I used to do it only when I thought about it - which was about every 2-3 days.

5. Buying loose Koko Black chocolates and eating them in multiples of 2 at a time. So either I eat 2, 4 or 6 at one sitting. Depending on how depressed I am for a day. Very expensive habit.

6. Wearing flats. My days of frivolous high heels and running around in 3 inch heels are over.

7. Sleeping at least 9 hours a day.

8. Drinking soy chai lattes. I'm addicted to that beverage now.

9. Taking vitamins and cod liver oil.

10. Writing notes on study cards.

I've stopped:

1. Putting on makeup daily. I'm just too lazy now.

2. Using perfume daily. Same reason as No. 1.

3. Eating yoghurt.

4. Counting calories.

5. Reading trashy magazines.

6. Shopping on a twice weekly basis. Now it's more like... I can't even remember the last time I bought something new related to fashion.


Gawd...I"m turning into a psycho control freak - and an ungroomed and unfashionable one at that.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Labels:

1 comment(s):

waa..u sound like a mobile organizer now! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/02/2006 4:16 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home