Tooth Fairy In The Making

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Siberian Tigers

When I was young I told my parents that I wanted a horse as a pet. Then I could ride it to school and gallop on the beach (no beach in my hometown - no idea where I got that notion from).

Then when I grew up I concluded there were better pets that I could come up with. Like Siberian tigers.



I always thought that tigers were one of the most awesome animals. Lions - supposedly the king of the jungle - has always struck me as dirty. Probably because their manes always looked so unkempt. Plus the female lions always have to do the work.

Not sure if the female tigers do all the work too - but I still prefer tigers.

I want a Siberian tiger - preferably a tame one.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I'll learn my cephalometric points now.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

so u born in the year of the tiger?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/03/2006 4:15 PM  

i wanted a snow white tiger after watching segfreid and roy ^-^

By Blogger joey, at 11/19/2006 2:34 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home