Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, November 06, 2006

Sports Smorts

I never liked sports. Had a discussion with my cousin today about why it was so and this is why:

1. We had to wear long sleeved school mass-produced shirts that had an extremely itchy collar. Long sleeves. In Malaysia. Geez.

2. We had to wear long track pants. In Malaysia.

3. The teachers who taught sports were always so sarcastic. I still remember a teacher saying that she doubted I could even lift the javelin, let alone throw it. Bitch. I hope one day I get to do a root canal without LA on her.

4. I never saw the point in a 45 minute PE session when 15 minutes was spent changing, 10 minutes spent getting down to the field and the remainer doing some warm-ups. Then back to changing.

5. I never saw the point of running laps. Or anything, really.

As a result, I'm not exactly what people would call 'fit', although I do play tennis.

Dental Girl is a lazy pig.

Labels:

4 comment(s):

hiya dental girl :)

1st year dental student? o.0

i'll be back again

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/07/2006 12:53 AM  

Hey Viv,

No, I'm in 3rd year now... do I sound like an angsty first year to you? Lol.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 11/07/2006 5:40 PM  

meh

so sorry to mistake u as a 1st year, coz i read one of ur other entires it was bout cariology, i was just assuming ur 1st year, hope i din offend u o.0

3rd year omigod that's really fast u gonna grad soon o.0 gd luck wit exams

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/07/2006 6:01 PM  

Hey,

Don't worry about it - better than if you mistaken me for a 30 year old woman. Lol.

Better to be mistaken as younger than older. Hehe.

Visited your blog - very interesting. Didn't know there were so many dental students with blogs.

Dental Girl

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 11/07/2006 6:51 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home