Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, October 30, 2006

Smellomaniac

I thought I've heard and seen it all until yesterday

Me: Where are all the hot guys? Where?!
Friend: Well, none of my friends are hot. Well, X is hot. But you don't want to date him. He smells funny.
Me: Smells funny?? That's the weirdest description I've ever heard! What smell?
Friend: Well, he just has a strong smell - not necessarily bad.
Me: .......
Friend: What? Don't you detect people's scents? I know I do. When I meet someone and they interest me, I smell them out.
Me: ...Omg it's proven - everybody I know are maniacs in some twisted way!!!
Friend: Now you know my secret *cackle*

What next???

Labels:

2 comment(s):

I do that too. One of my classmates smells quite wonderful, and it's not perfume.

I don't intentionally sniff out other people- I just tend to pay attention to whatever scents that my nose picks up.

-regular reader

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/30/2006 10:27 PM  

Hey Regular Reader,

My friend intentionally does it, not just random paying attention. I don't smell people out but when I accidentally catch a whiff I think my fav smell is the clean smell. That's the only way to describe it.

Must be because I'm living with a crazy unhygienic housemate.

Dental Girl

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 10/30/2006 11:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home