Tooth Fairy In The Making

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Frosty

When I was at work and there were no customers, I used to flip through real estate fliers with houses for sale to pass the time. My workmate commented that the houses I liked were predictable.

Apparently, I like 'painfully clean looking houses with light timber flooring'.

Anyway, flipped through eLuxury and have picked a few items that struck my fancy. All Louis Vuitton - been going through the Vuitton phase for a while.

Everything in various shades of white.


Louis Vuitton Suhali Leather - This bag is way beyond budget. Doesn't stop me from loving it.


Louis Vuitton Mirror Compact - Yes, I am going out of my mind.



Louis Vuitton Antigua - Only problem with this bag is that it's canvas. Which means it'll be grey in less than a week.



Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Organizer - Latest series from LV. Love it!!

White rocks.

Labels:

2 comment(s):

The LV Suhali is only 1.5 wk's wage. You can afford it. :p

By Blogger Dentist Down Under, at 11/05/2006 7:07 PM  

Lol....problem is it means that for 1.5 weeks I have no food, no rent and no nothing.

Just a piece of goatskin.

Hey, but it's the piece of goatskin.

Lol.

By Blogger Dental Girl, at 11/05/2006 10:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home