Tooth Fairy In The Making

Monday, October 30, 2006

The Chocolate War

I love going to Borders to read. I used to sit there with a whole stack of the latest Cosmopolitan, Vogue and Harper's Bazaar in their various editions and destress.

Strangely, my interest in magazines like those have faded. I don't head for the magazine rack anymore. Instead I head towards young adult fiction.

..........

Because the stories tend to be shorter and there's always a good ending. Because some of the best books I've read in my life had been for children. Because it's good to pretend I'm not as old as I am.

Currently perusing "The Chocolate War". Halfway through and I think it's one of the more thought provoking books I've read for a long time. Must head back and finish it off.

Now, back to books.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home